The 1st International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection was held at ESORICS 2020, with many SAFECARE partners involved. Organised via the European Cluster for Securing Critical Infrastructure, the Workshop was dedicated to dedicated to exploring the cyber-physical security for protecting critical infrastructures that support finance, energy, health, air transport, communication, gas, and water.
SAFECARE partners presented the following papers:
Cyber Threat Monitoring Systems – Comparing attack detection performance of ensemble algorithm
- Eva Maia, Bruno Reis, Isabel Praça, Adrien Becue, David Lancelin, Samantha Dauguet Demailly and Orlando Sousa
Cross-Domain Security Asset Management for Healthcare
- Abstract video link: https://youtu.be/3xWq0PNLkQc
- Federico Stirano, Francesco Lubrano, Giacomo Vitali, Giuseppe Varavallo, Paolo Petrucci and Fabrizio Bertone
Towards a global CIs’ cyber-physical security management and joint coordination approach
- Abstract video link: https://youtu.be/FYORiS4vKXE
- Vasiliki Mantzana, Eftichia Georgiou, Anna Gazi, Ilias Gkotsis, Ioannis Chasiotis and Georgios Eftychidis
These papers will be available in a special version of the Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy, that will be produced in 2021.
More information on the Workshop is available here: https://sites.google.com/fbk.eu/cps4cip20.